Carpet Stain Removal
Even if your house is in order, a stained carpet can make it look untidy and careless. To make your home look renewed and clean, it is also necessary to remove stains from carpets.
But how do you do it? In this article, you will find solutions to remove even the most difficult spots.
Rust stains can be difficult to remove due to their particular chemical composition. The oxide contains iron oxide, and some stain removers with powerful agents can fix this type of stains instead of loosening them. Make sure to use a stain remover specially designed to remove rust stains from the rugs, and thus prevent them from becoming deeper.
- Apply a generous amount of carpet stain remover to the stain with a sponge.
- Let it work for about five minutes and wash the surface with a sponge moistened with warm water. Next, you will see the results.
- Squeeze enough lemon juice on the stain and then sprinkle a few grains of salt. Let the mixture work for about 24 hours.
- The next day, rinse the carpet by soaking the affected area with a damp towel and repeat this step if necessary.
Shoe and Heavy Foot Traffic Stains
Shoes can leave sticky and unpleasant residues on your carpets if you do not clean them quickly.
- Scrape the surface to remove all traces of dry dirt and grime. Do not rub the stain, but scrape it firmly to remove the top layer adhering to the carpet.
- Pass a sponge mоіѕtеnеd with wаtеr аnd ѕtаіn rеmоvеr fоr саrреtѕ.
- Rіnѕе thе ѕроngе іn a bucket with wаrm wаtеr
- Repeat these ѕtерѕ аѕ mаnу times аѕ nесеѕѕаrу untіl thе stain іѕ rеmоvеd.
- Keep people and pets off of the cleaned area until it is fully dry. Vacuum well and consider adding a runner for heavy traffic areas.
Follow these simple steps to quickly remove oil stains from carpets:
- Place kitchen paper over the stained area and press continuously. Keep on pressing until the paper no longer absorbs oil.
- Apply a little alcohol disinfectant on the stain; place a white cloth on it to absorb the stain from the surface of the carpet.
- If the stain does not come out completely, mix a little detergent with water; apply it directly on the stain with a sponge.
- Rinse the surface.
Black Ink Stains
To remove black ink spots:
- Remove excess ink from the carpet with a dry cloth. Put a clean rag with alcohol and pressure on the stain to absorb the stain. The alcohol will mix with the ink, and this will loosen the stain.
- Another option is to use salt. Cover the stain with a layer of salt and let it absorb the ink for at least 8 hours or from one day to the next. The next day, vacuum the surface
Red Wine Stains
It іѕ important tо remove rеd wine ѕtаіnѕ as soon аѕ роѕѕіblе tо рrеvеnt thеm frоm bесоmіng permanent. Immеdіаtеlу рut a сlеаn cloth оn thе ѕtаіn аnd рrеѕѕ іt tо аbѕоrb the wine. Thеn, аррlу a ѕtаіn rеmоvеr on thе саrреt, lеt it асt and rеmоvе it with a ѕроngе moistened with warm water. Anоthеr option:
If your carpet is not very heavy, you can apply a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda on the stain. Leave it on for about five minutes and rinse it with water.
You can also use vinegar. Scatter over the stain and add a little soap to the clothes. Once the carpet has absorbed the mixture, clean it gently with a damp sponge.